The smart way to learn HTML and XHTML—one step at a time! Build exactly the skills you need to start creating Web pages as you work at your own pace with easy-to-follow lessons.
Experience learning made easy?and quickly teach yourself the skills you need to create Web pages with HTML and XHTML. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction?building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Structure your page with tables, frames, or a division-based layout
- Create bulleted and numbered lists for easy-to-read text
- Include hyperlinks and menu bars for clear navigation
- Add graphics, sounds, and videos to your pages
- Apply colors, font sizes, and other formatting with tags or Cascading Style Sheets
- Build user-input forms with option buttons, check boxes, and drop-down menus
Includes coverage of Microsoft Office Word 2003 and FrontPage 2003
The CD that accompanies the print edition of this book is not available with its eBook edition, although select CD content is available for download. A link to the content is included in your eBook.